| Managing overall marketing and strategic planning, corporate communications and business development, developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for the company, analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products, implementing strategies through market research, product development, advertising, and sales promotion programs, creating brand equity through the promotion of the company’s strengths, responsible for planning and successful execution of all marketing measures to ensure effective brand positioning, brand awareness, and product launches, engaging with product teams on the launch and lifecycle management of products including development of key deliverables, messaging and ongoing communications with markets and working closely with top management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- At least 7 years marketing experience plus at least 3 years in managerial level, preferably in similar business (Online game or online business)
- Strong background in selling and marketing background with strong analytical skill.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Marketing Intelligence, Marketing Research, Brand building strategy and Marketing tools with proven track record in developing and monitoring marketing program.
- Be a strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, result-oriented. Creative thinking is a must.
- Able to travel upcountry sometimes and can work under pressure.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English required.
- Have experience in advertising, consumer and ISP
- Have experience in launch product, advertising experience.